Once upon a time, 3 men who worked together at a company called Atari, decided to start their own company.
On April 1, 1976, they signed a partnership agreement.
Two of the men would each own 45% of the company – leaving the third man with a paltry 10% share. 12 days later, that third man, Ronald got “cold feet” about the venture and decided he’d be better off selling his 10% stake – for $800.00.
The years went by, and that company continued to grow and grow. It grew so much in fact, that had Ronald chosen to hold onto those shares, today, they would be worth far more than $800.00. How much more? About $200,000,000,000.00 (that’s 200 billion) more!
If you haven’t figured it out already, the company was – Apple! What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Nothing at all! That said, while you’re here, our client is a prominent Canadian business law firm providing strategic legal and business advice in all areas of business law. Located in the heart of Toronto’s financial district, they’re looking for a Legal Assistant (Financial Services).
POSITION: LEGAL ASSISTANT (FINANCIAL SERVICES) LOCATION: TORONTO INDUSTRY: LEGAL SERVICES
· Edit and organize all necessary transactional documentation
· Communicate professionally with internal and external clients
· Create signature packages for closings and compile Record Books
· Handle daily administrative details + manage duties related to accounting
· Management deadlines and appointments
· 2+ years’ experience in a legal assistant role, an asset
· Successful completion of a related post-secondary Legal Assistant or Law Clerk program
· Can handle ‘time-pressure’ situations and the stress of multiple demands
· Microsoft 365 suite of applications
· Experience with creating, numbering, styling and rebuilding documents
· Familiarity using DocuSign and closing folders
· PLEASE NOTE: the firm has a vaccination policy and can only entertain fully vaccinated applicants
REMUNERATION SALARY RANGE: $50,000 – $75,000 OTHER: benefits + vacation + professional programs
INTERESTED? If so … there are 3 things we need from you;
1. Send your resume to Mate Pavkovic at email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line of email reads; 10% – 27G22MTCHFBL
3. In a short email … tell Mate why you should be considered for this position.