In 1829, William "Red" Hill, Jr., went over the Niagara Falls in a barrel.
72 years later, Annie Edson Taylor tangled with those very same falls – in a barrel of her very own! While Annie managed to successfully accomplish the incredible feat, poor “Red” wasn’t nearly as fortunate, meeting his demise in a ruthless descent. What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, Janna French is looking for experienced transportation sales professionals (across Canada) who can rise to a challenge and make a ‘splash’ of their own, selling solutions in the 3PL + transportation + logistics space.
POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER LOCATIONS: HALIFAX + MONTREAL + GTA + HAMILTON + OTTAWA + CALGARY + BURNABY INDUSTRY: LOGISTICS / TRANSPORTATION SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Business Development Manager will target and close new business via various sales strategies. They'll work collaboratively with internal teams to provide logistics and technology solutions for clients. The BDM will be involved in long-term strategy, business development, client relations, operations, management – and more. RESPONSIBILITIES
· Target new revenue accounts while exploring new areas of business
· Meet sales objectives and maintain regular contact with accounts
· Establish relationships with account C-suite executives
· Secure opportunities with decision makers
· 3+ years of successful proven track record in transportation/logistics sales (3PL preferred)
· Solid understanding of Microsoft Office and applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Highly motivated self-starter & disciplined professional
· Outgoing personality; high energy; able to pivot in a fast-paced environment
BASE SALARY: flexible and dependent on experience level
OTHER: benefits + vacation + mileage program QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Janna French at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; ANNIE EDSON TAYLOR – 13A23MTCHFBL
3: Based on the job description … explain how you are a fit for this role.