In 1883, Henry Ziegland of Honey Grove, Texas broke off his engagement to Miss Maysie Tichnor. A heartbroken Maysie committed suicide.
When Maysie’s brother heard the tragic news, he paid a visit to Henry’s farm.
Upon his arrival, he pulled out a pistol, shot Henry and then himself!
However, Henry did not die, as the bullet had only grazed his face and lodged itself in a nearby tree.
20 years later, Henry decided it was time to chop down that very same tree.
As he chopped away, he found the axe he was using couldn’t do the job!
So, he bored a few holes into the tree and placed a small amount of dynamite in each hole.
Better to be safe than sorry, he moved about 50 feet away and ignited the explosion.
The bullet (which had lodged into that same tree, some 20 years earlier), was instantly blown out of the tree, striking Henry in his left temple – killing him, on the spot!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, this story speaks to the most incredible of coincidences.
And, speaking of coincidences, if you happen to be a fit for Jeanne Agius’ Account Manager role on Vancouver Island – it’s a fantastic coincidence you happened across this posting!
Based from a home office, with a company vehicle and gas card, the Account Manager will develop the Vancouver Island territory. The right candidate is experienced at developing & strengthening client relationships.
They’ll manage a client list of approximately 60 accounts – ranging from accounts who conduct minimal business with our client to others, who are virtually exclusive!
Given the account mix, the Account Manager will need to nurture existing business, as well as strategically hunt for new opportunities to secure revenue.
POSITION: ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTING: REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR TERRITORY: VANCOUVER ISLAND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Build genuine relationships and loyalty with every client in your territory via regular sales calls
· Call on Parts Advisors, Parts Managers, Service Advisors etc … at Auto Dealerships
· Manage and grow business with ~60 accounts via regular sales calls (~15 – 20 per week)
· 70% of the role involves dealing with current clientele, to increase share of wallet spend
· 30% of the role involves targeting strategic accounts, to win business from the competition
· Develop transactional customers into loyal clients + lift loyal relationships to trusted advisor status
· Know your territory intimately + develop multiple relationships (deep, high and wide) with every client
· Implement and action a business plan using CRM + other company tools
· 3+ years sales experience, as a sales professional in a field sales role
· Clear understanding of a repeatable sales process
· Proficiency dealing with client contacts at various levels and navigating past gatekeepers
· An internally driven, consultative & collaborative professional who is a strong presenter + great listener
· Strong capacity to identify client needs and apply fitting products or services
BASE SALARY: $70,000 – $75,000 ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $10,500 – $11,250 (with opportunity to tripe the variable)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,500 – $86,250 OTHER: benefits + company vehicle + gas card + work from home
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Jeanne Agius at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY – 24E23MTCHFBL 3: Based on the job description … tell Jeanne specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.