For many years, Colonel Harland Sanders carried the secret formula to his Kentucky Fried Chicken® tucked away in the safest place he could think of – his head.
He kept the recipe for the spice mixture, in the glove compartment of his car! Today, that recipe is securely locked away in a vault in Louisville, Kentucky. Only a handful of people know the full details of the Colonel’s multi-million-dollar formula … and it’s protected by some elaborate security precautions. For instance, one vendor blends part of the formula while another blends the rest – ensuring neither has the ingredients to the entire recipe! What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role? Absolutely nothing! Anyhow, Match and Fable’s Jeanne Agius is looking for a Business Development Representative to join her client's team. The BDR will rep 7 exciting lines through a combination of qualifying inbound leads + identifying and prospecting brand-new logos – to the primary stage of the sales cycle. POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE LOCATION: OAKVILLE (HYBRID 80% WFH, IF DESIRED) INDUSTRY: INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Research companies to determine fit + prospect them to win new potential clients
· Initiate first point of contact with prospects via phone calls, email, and LinkedIn
· Accountable to achieve sales revenue, volume, and distribution objectives
· Schedule high-quality meetings and product demonstrations
· Attend meetings that have been scheduled with the Account Executive
· Create and develop new opportunities in sales pipeline
· Follow-up with potential clients who showed interest – but did not buy
· Knowledge of company product lines, especially automation
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
· Degree or Diploma in Business (or a related field)
· Experience with CRM
· Experience collaborating with internal and cross-functional teams.
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills + ability to think strategically and tactically
· Highly organized with good time management skills
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the face of rejection or criticism.
· Highly skilled in negotiation and persuasion
BASE SALARY: $50,000 – $60,000 ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000 (uncapped) ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,000 – $90,000 OTHER: In Office / WFH hybrid + benefits + vacation + exciting company in hyper growth mode + opportunities to travel to USA + Europe QUALIFIED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you.
1. Send your resume to Jeanne Agius at email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line of your email reads; CHICKEN – MTCHFBL18I22
3. In a short email … please tell Jeanne how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.