On April 23, 2017, Dennis Dickey of Tucson, Arizona decided to throw a party.
The event would include a gender reveal for the baby he and his wife would soon be welcoming.
Apparently, Dickey considered popping a balloon or cutting into a cake, a little too blasé.
Instead, he placed Tannerite (a highly explosive substance) inside a target with the intention of detonating it with the help of a high-powered rifle.
Moments after pulling the trigger, the subsequent explosion ignited a fire that quickly raged out of control.
Over the next week, 800 firefighters worked to contain that blaze!
In all, Dickey’s actions resulted in damage to more than 45,000 acres of land, numerous evacuations – at a cost of more than $8,000,000!
(By the way, they were having a boy!) What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role? Nothing, at all.
That said, now that we have your attention – let us reveal Janna French’s newest role. Our client is looking for a Customer Service Representative for their Burnaby office.
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
REPORTING: REGIONAL MANAGER LOCATION: BURNABY, BC RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Answer inbound client calls and promote different products (or propose alternative solutions)
· Enter customer orders into the system + follow up on status of deliveries
· Assist in planning of special-order deliveries with external transportation companies
· Perform inventory research within company network + outside vendors
· Provide exceptional customer service
· 2+ years’ experience in relevant customer service / sales type role
· Call centre experience (an asset)
· Solution-oriented + team player + strong fluency in oral / written English
· Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
SALARY: $53,000 – $58,000 OTHER: benefits + hybrid (work from home / office) + vacation + rrsp
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Janna French at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; GENDER REVEAL GONE WRONG – 20E23MTCHFBL 3: Based on the job description … tell Janna specifically why you’re a fit for this role.