In August 1923, the Brazier family of Silverton, Oregon took a long road trip to visit relatives in Wolcott, Indiana.
While they were enjoying their time in Wolcott, their dog, Bobbie was attacked by three other dogs and vanished!
The Brazier family searched high and low, but their efforts ended in vain, as they were unable to find Bobbie – anywhere!
Devastated and defeated, they returned home to Oregon with heavy hearts.
6 months later, and in rough shape, that “lucky dog” Bobbie hobbled up to the door of the Brazier family home!
In the time he had been missing, Bobbie had covered more than 4,000 kilometers (23 kilometers per day) … which consisted of swimming across rivers, crossing deserts and climbing mountains – in the dead of winter!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
While you’re here, we’d like to tell you about another role Janna French is working on. She is looking for an Account Executive in the Transportation industry, in Vancouver!
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
INDUSTRY: TRANSPORTATION (TL + LTL) TERRITORY: VANCOUVER (WFH OFFICE) RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Grow & develop existing share of wallet + current spend with new and existing clientele
· Procure lasting partnerships with clientele and act as a key ambassador of the company
· Educate and advise customers using a thorough knowledge of the domestic LTL/Intermodal marketspace including the vast competitive landscape, market challenges & trends
· Collaborate with Operations Team to launch, enhance & maximize both new & existing business models
· Collaborate with SDR to ensure optimal prospecting and lead generation strategies / tactics
· 3+ years’ experience in an outside sales / territory position
· Extensive knowledge of the current transportation logistics industry including, LTL + Intermodal + TL
· Energetic and driven sales pro with impeccable time management and communication skill sets
· Previous account management experience
· Collaborative team player + self-motivated + ability to think "outside of the box" + sales "hunter" mindset
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
BASE SALARY: $80,000 – $90,000 ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $14,000 – $16,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $94,000 – $106,000 OTHER: benefits + vacation
1: Email your resume to Janna French at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; GO BOBBIE GO – 19A23MTCHFBL. 3: Based on the job description … tell Janna specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.