Belle Gunness was born November 11, 1859, in Selbu, Norway and emigrated to Chicago, Illinois in 1881. She would eventually earn the nickname “Lady Bluebeard” for the murders of several people in Indiana and Illinois. Belle’s ‘modus operandi’ consisted of posting advertisements in newspapers, seeking male companionship.
Once these unsuspecting, prospective suitors responded to her ad, she would invite them to her farm where, in due course, she would rob, then murder them.
Over the span of 24 years, Lady Bluebeard is believed to have committed between 25 and 40 murders. What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role? Nothing really. That said, while we have your attention, Jeanne Agius is looking for a Content & Social Media Manager for her North York based client. The role offers the flexibility of ~75% work from home. POSITION: CONTENT & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, DIGITAL CORPORATE MARKETING
OFFICE: NORTH YORK (~75% WORK FROM HOME)
· Content creation: social media posts – graphic + written, video editing, graphic design, file conversions, presentation building, and authoring web pages in CMS
· Champion the proper use of brand identity and U.I. – across all marketing channels
· Lifecycle management of company’s Sales & Marketing digital assets: posting to web + social media; tagging and categorization in the DAM; regular auditing of content with stakeholders; fetching, recommending, and repurposing of content libraries
· Tabulate and create presentation materials to communicate department critical metrics
· Assess and correct accuracy and consistency in phrasing of all product information and marketing communications provided
· Recommend edited text as required, to ensure accurate information is communicated in published material
· Work with Digital Team to execute daily Social Media efforts: scheduling, commenting, replying, follower research, etc.
· Coordinate marketing automation efforts: email marketing, drip campaigns, social listening, surveys, etc.
· Relay feedback to appropriate channels: web team, sales teams, and stakeholders, trigger a maintenance process, schedules an update, etc.
· Work with stakeholders to inform social media content direction and tone
· Project Coordination + coordination of product launch efforts to support corporate marketing and design
· Research, provide recommendations and implement adoption of new social network functionalities
· Coordination of translation work + scheduling of meetings and resources to support new digital initiatives
· Post-secondary education + 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
· Flawless written skills, including professional experience in Social Media writing + copywriting
· Experience managing professional, Social Media accounts
· Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft or Google Office Suites
· Detail-oriented with a wicked eye for typography and graphic standards
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
· Ability to multi-task, take initiative and work well under time-sensitive deadlines
· Open and enthusiastic about learning new concepts and technologies
SALARY: $70,000 – $80,000
OTHER: benefits + rrsp + pension plan + corporate perks and discounts WHAT NOW? If you’re qualified for this role … the ball is in your court.
1: Email your resume to Jeanne Agius at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; LADY BLUEBEARD – (16H22MTCHFBL)
3: Based on the job description, explain how you are qualified for this role.