Mona Best opened the Casbah Coffee Club in the cellar of her Liverpool home in 1959. A local band called the Quarrymen played a few concerts at the club and on August 12, 1960, the band invited Mona’s son, Pete (a drummer) to join them, on the eve of their first club dates in Hamburg, Germany. Two years later, at the request of the rest of the members in the band, the group's manager fired Best, following the band's first recording session. A devastated Pete was replaced by another drummer, named Ringo Starr. The following year, the band who had since changed their name, exploded to international fame! And if you haven’t figured it out yet, they changed their name to – the Beatles! What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
But, while we have your attention, if you happen to be a fit for Jeanne Agius’ Account Manager role in the Halton region – this could be a fantastic next step in your sales career!
Based from a home office, with a company vehicle and gas card, the Account Manager will develop the Halton territory. The right candidate is experienced at developing & strengthening client relationships.
They’ll manage a client list of approximately 100 accounts – ranging from accounts who conduct minimal business with our client to others, who are virtually exclusive!
Given the account mix, the Account Manager will need to nurture existing business, as well as strategically hunt for new opportunities to secure revenue.
POSITION: ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTING: REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR TERRITORY: BURLINGTON + MILTON + BRAMPTON RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Build genuine relationships and loyalty with every client in your territory via regular sales calls
· Call on Parts Advisors, Parts Managers, Service Advisors etc … at Auto Dealerships
· Manage and grow business with ~100 accounts via regular sales calls (~15 – 20 per week)
· 70% of the role involves dealing with current clientele, to increase share of wallet spend
· 30% of the role involves targeting strategic accounts, to win business from the competition
· Develop transactional customers into loyal clients + lift loyal relationships to trusted advisor status
· Know your territory intimately + develop multiple relationships (deep, high and wide) with every client
· Implement and action a business plan using CRM + other company tools
· 3+ years sales experience, as a sales professional in a field sales role
· Clear understanding of a repeatable sales process
· Proficiency dealing with client contacts at various levels and navigating past gatekeepers
· An internally driven, consultative & collaborative professional who is a strong presenter + great listener
· Strong capacity to identify client needs and apply fitting products or services
BASE SALARY: $70,000 – $75,000 ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $10,500 – $11,250 (with opportunity to triple the variable)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,500 – $86,250 OTHER: benefits + company vehicle + gas card + work from home
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Jeanne Agius at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; PA RUM PUM PUM PUM – 24E23MTCHFBL 3: Based on the job description … tell Jeanne specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.