The saguaro cactus can only be found in the Sonoran Desert, in Arizona.
While the plant isn’t officially endangered, due to its remarkability, there are laws protecting them.
Get caught cutting down a saguaro, and you’ll face a criminal charge – and 25 years in prison!
In 1982, David Grundman foolishly decided to ignore these laws. He grabbed his shotgun and headed into the desert.
At first, Grundman shot at a miniature saguaro, knocking it to the ground.
Next, he turned his attention to a 26-foot-tall cactus (believed to be more than 100 years old).
He blasted several, sizeable holes into its massive trunk. Standing only 10-feet from the plant, Grundman didn’t realize he had severed a 4-foot arm of the cactus. Before he knew it, he was impaled by its nail-like spikes – meeting his demise in the Arizona sun.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role? Nothing at all!
That said, while we have your attention, Sabrina Galli’s client is looking for a Digital Marketing Sales Executive to promote their unique (and new to market solutions). POSITION: DIGITAL MARKETING SALES EXECUTIVE
TERRITORY: TORONTO, VANCOUVER, EDMONTON, HALIFAX (WORK FROM HOME)
INDUSTRY: DIGITAL MARKETING / ADVERTISING SUMMARY:
The Digital Marketing Sales Executive is responsible for securing new business, by proposing unique digital marketing solutions (location-based display advertising and web-initiated offline remarketing) to SMB businesses and other agencies, across Ontario (and possibly USA).
Home office based, with a large amount of autonomy and flexibility; this position will be the only one focused on Ontario – an extremely lucrative opportunity, with no earnings cap or territory limitations!
· Effective prospecting and lead generation via multiple channels (such as, cold-calling, e-mail, LinkedIn, etc)
· Conduct Discovery Meetings, create proposals and close new business - full sales development execution
· Consistently achieve assigned quotas and KPIs
· Present client requirements and work to design campaigns and results reports
· Present post-campaign insights and results to Clients and secure renewal business
· Provide sales forecasts and continuous management of sales activity in the company CRM – new, renewals and upsells
· MUST HAVE: 2+ years of Digital Marketing sales experience
· Professional + independent attitude with the ability to collaborate, grow and share ideas with a team
· Proven sales process
· Post-secondary degree
· Digital marketing knowledge + experience with: SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, e-Commerce
· Knowledge of analytics tools (a big plus) – (eg; Google Analytics, SEMRush, Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc.)
· Google Certifications (a big plus) (Ads, Analytics, Digital, Search, Marketing, MyBusiness)
· Experience in creatively prospecting and generating leads
BASE SALARY: $75,000 – $85,000 ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $55,000 – $65,000 (uncapped potential)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS (Year 1): $130,000 – $150,000
OTHER: T2200 + benefits + vacation
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Match and Fable needs from you;
1. Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure email subject line reads; PRICKLY SITUATION – 17H22:MTCHFBL
3. In a short email, please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.