Have you ever heard the term “soup to nuts”? Do you know what it means?
The intention of this phrase is to convey the idea, “from beginning to end, completely; everything”.
Do you know where the term originated?
Well, as you may already know, the folks at Match and Fable love droppin’ a little knowledge.
The term originated from old-fashioned dinners which often began with soup and ended with nuts!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much really.
That said, Mate Pavkovic’s client is looking for a Real Estate lawyer for our client’s expansion into Alberta. This individual must have a thorough understanding of real estate in Alberta … from “soup to nuts”! SUMMARY: Our client, a growing Canadian law firm is looking for a real estate lawyer (licensed in Alberta) to join their team. The firm has experienced exponential growth due to their entrepreneurial and driven legal team.
The right candidate is a real estate lawyer with experience in a high-volume law firm.
The firm’s Head Office is in Toronto, and this position will be tasked with leading their Alberta branch. The candidate will work with the firm’s larger real estate team, while managing files for Alberta. POSITION: REAL ESTATE LAWYER INDUSTRY: LEGAL OFFICE: ALBERTA
· Manage residential real estate transactions from beginning to end
· Ensure great customer service – at all levels
· Manage real estate clerks and administrative staff to ensure clients are delighted with their experience
· Review all aspects of residential real estate transactions, including lender representation files
· 3+ years of real estate law experience
· Software: Experience with MS Office, Conveyancer / Unity, Teraview and PCLaw
· Strong interpersonal skills + ability to provide constructive feedback to drive company performance
· The ability to manage multiple priorities, simultaneously
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Highly resourceful with a solution-focused attitude
SALARY: $100,000 – $125,000 BONUS POTENTIAL: 10% to 20% ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $110,000 – $150,000
OTHER: benefits + hybrid WFH flexibility WHAT NOW? If you’re qualified for this role, the ball is in your court.
1: Email your resume to Mate Pavkovic at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; SOUP TO NUTS – (19K22MTCHFBL)
3: Based on the job description … explain how you are a fit for this role.