In a tale, stranger than a Hollywood movie plot, US authorities have spilled the beans on a gang of dime bandits in Philadelphia. These crooks stole more than 2 million dimes from a truck set to deliver them from the Mint in Philly to Miami. When the truck driver decided to take a nap, these dastardly thieves made their move – lifting $750,000 worth of dimes, which weigh as much as six elephants!
However, these robbers didn't stop at the dimes; having a taste for luxury, they also stole crab legs, shrimp, meat, beer, and liquor. After pulling off the big dime caper, they artfully converted thousands of dimes into cash using coin machines in Maryland or sneaking them into suburban Philadelphia banks.
The result? These four "masterminds," face charges that make their crime sound like a dime-store adventure movie!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, while we have your attention, Jeanne Agius is looking for an Inside Sales Manager in Mississauga. The role manages a team of 6 Inside Sales Reps and offers the flexibility of working from home – 2 days / week! By the way, our multi-national client is recognized, world-wide as the leader in their space! POSITION: INSIDE SALES MANAGER LOCATION: MISSISSAUGA (60/40 WFH) INDUSTRY: INDUSTRIAL PARTS
· Set, monitor, and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals for the inside sales team.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts + reports.
· Oversee hiring, training, and ongoing professional development of the inside sales team.
· Stay connected with key accounts, understanding their business needs to enhance customer experience.
· Research and develop strategies to boost customer engagement.
· Expand the database's reach to achieve sales growth.
· Identify potential new sales opportunities via thorough research and analysis of databases.
· Ensure compliance with sales, finance, and legal policies and procedures.
· Foster an open-communication environment within the team.
· Determine client requirements to enhance sales, via client site tours and direct communications.
· 3+ years of sales management experience.
· 5+ years of sales experience.
· Knowledgeable in technical -or- industrial parts space (can come from any parts related industry).
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and extensive ERP systems proficiency.
· A self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
· Possesses critical and creative thinking abilities and is a proactive problem solver.
· An active listener with social perceptiveness + excellent time management skills.
· Able to handle complex situations and customers of a conflicting nature.
BASE SALARY: $75,000 – $90,000
MBO (UP TO 20%): $15,000 – $18,000 ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $90,000 – $108,000
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + gym + vacation + sick days + WFH flexibility (after 3 months) + tuition reimbursement WHAT NOW?
1. Email your resume to Jeanne Agius; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure the subject line reads; BIG DIME CAPER – 29J23MTCHFBL
3. Based on the job description, please highlight how your experience may be a fit for this role.