Bill Brennan was a clean-cut, 34-year-old from Pennsylvania.
On September 22, 1992, he reported to work as a floor cashier at the Stardust Casino in Las Vegas.
And, just as he had been doing for 4 years straight, Bill worked the first half of his shift. When lunchtime rolled around and the clock struck 12 noon, he tucked his chair neatly against his desk.
Bill grabbed his gym bag, strolled past security, out the front door and vanished from the face of the earth – never to be seen or heard from again.
We should probably mention – Bill had filled his gym bag with $500,000 USD in unmarked cash.
And that is the story of how Bill Brennan pulled off the most successful robbery in Las Vegas history!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Nothing at all!
That said, while you’re here, Jeanne Agius’ is looking for a Social Media & Content Strategy Manager. And pardon the pun … but for the right candidate, this could be a jackpot of a role! POSITION: SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT STRATEGY MANAGER
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, DIGITAL CORPORATE MARKETING
OFFICE: HYBRID (50% WFH)
INDUSTRY: FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Translate new brand positioning & strategy to a content strategy for a portfolio of pet treat brands
· Lead strategy to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation and affinity to, fast-growing brands
· Produce and execute organic and editorial calendars to grow the branded community, on various social media channels including, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, and LinkedIn
· Lead social content development process, liaise with brand & digital teams & external vendors to develop short video, still and blog content to life that is on-time, on brand, and platform relevant
· Analyze and report social channel and activation performance to quantify effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings
· Administrator organic social budget (boosting content, influencer marketing, and other social activations)
· Conduct analysis + report on campaign effectiveness, social platform performance, brand awareness, web traffic and customer engagement
· Liaise with influencers and blog writers to plan and execute campaigns
· Strategize and build paid campaigns to drive ecommerce sales and retail store sales
· Work with platform partners such as Meta & TikTok to ensure adoption of latest best practices
· Create corporate content strategy with LinkedIn to meet stakeholder needs on the platform
· Manage customer inquiries, comments, or complaints in a timely fashion
· Manage planning of public relations and influencer events + new product and campaign launches
· Track + manage the budget for all social media and PR initiatives (content creation, influencer relations, advertising)
· Lead marketing communications for additional areas of business including, point of purchase, digital, social responsibility
· Post-secondary education in a field related to Marketing, Social Media, or Communications
· 2+ years’ experience in community management or a similar position
· Social media expertise and excellent technical and strategic knowledge of emerging platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok)
· Fluency in French preferred, (but just a nice to have)
· Basic knowledge of computer graphics, photo + video editing (Adobe Creative Suite an asset)
· Autonomy and ability to work in a fast-paced changing work environment
· Analytical spirit, rigor, and discipline
· Sense of initiative, creativity, and attention to detail
· Social media experience managing campaigns, content calendars, online communities, influencer and media relations, and brand channels
· Up to date with latest social media features, news, and trends
· Strong understanding of best practices for different social media platforms
· Creativity, originality, and resourcefulness in finding solutions
· Strong organizational skills, priority management and attention to detail; direct experience using
· social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr)
BASE SALARY: $60,000 – $75,000
OTHER: benefits + 3 weeks’ vacation + personal days + 50% WFH
WHAT NOW? If you’re qualified for this role … the ball is in your court.
1: Email your resume to Jeanne Agius at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; THE CASINO CAPER (18H22MTCHFBL)
3: Based on the job description … explain how you are a fit for this role.