In July 1999, Dr. Dre released “The Next Episode”.
It was the third single from his second studio album – featuring Snoop Dogg, Kurupt and Nate Dogg.
Since that time, and as a result of his shrewd business sense, Dre moved on to producing albums for other artists and launching the wildly successful Beats by Dre headphones.
In May 2014, Dre sold his Beats business to Apple for a reported 3 billion dollars! Needless to say, he is now (by far) … the Richest Man in Hip-Hop! What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, while we have your attention, we’d like to tell you about one of Mate Pavkovic’s newest roles – a Law Clerk (Leasing) in Toronto. The Leasing Law Clerk will have excellent attention to detail and an advanced ability to multi-task and prioritize. The ideal candidate has experience working with leases, self-initiative, and excellent writing and communication skills. The position involves reviewing and amending commercial lease documents, including leases, subleases, offers to lease, amending agreements and other ancillary lease documents. POSITION: LAW CLERK (LEASING) LOCATION: TORONTO INDUSTRY: LEGAL SERVICES
· Review and amend commercial lease documents, including leases, subleases, offers to lease, amending agreements and other ancillary lease documents
· Co-ordinate and manage lease due diligence projects
· Prepare and register notices of lease, short forms of lease and other lease-related title documents
· Effectively liaise and handle commercial lease negotiations from beginning to end with assistance of a supervising lawyer
· Take initiative and produce the highest quality of work
· Accountable for all work assigned
· Professionally handle confidential portfolios
· 5+ years’ experience as a Leasing Law Clerk
· Successful completion of a related post-secondary Legal Assistant or Law Clerk program
· ILCO certification (or willing to work towards certification)
· Knowledge of Title related matters and reading sub-searches an asset
· Handle time sensitive situations and prioritize multiple demands
· Flexibility to the changing demands of the job
· PLEASE NOTE: Client has a vaccination policy and can only offer this position to fully vaccinated individuals
SALARY RANGE: $85,000 – $100,000
OTHER: benefits + vacation + professional programs
INTERESTED? If so … there are 3 things we need from you;
1. Send your resume to Mate Pavkovic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure subject line of email reads; NEXT EPISODE – 24J22MTCHFBL
3. In a short email … tell Mate why you should be considered for this position.