On August 4, 1921, Joseph Henri Maurice Richard (the eldest of 8 siblings) was born into a poor family during the Great Depression – in Montreal, Quebec.
One of the Montreal Canadiens most celebrated players, he was adored by teammates and fans alike!
The Rocket (as he was affectionately nicknamed) was a goal scoring phenom and over an 18-year career he celebrated many NHL firsts.
He was the first player in history to score 50 goals in a season and the first to reach a career total of 500!
And, as if this wasn’t enough, he was instrumental in leading the Habs to 8 Stanley Cup victories!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said, Paul Litschko is looking for a “rocket” of a Project Manager in the Security industry, in Montreal! SUMMARY: Our client specializes in the implementation of unified security technologies, access control + implementation of smart parking systems. They offer custom solutions to secure facilities + improve access control to buildings. The Project Manager will be responsible for 15 to 20 small to medium projects, ranging from security camera installations to card swiping machines, and more.
POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS INDUSTRY: SECURITY LOCATION: MONTREAL (HYBRID)
PROJECT MANAGEMENT + TECHNICAL SUPPORT
· Plan execution of contracts, in cooperation with partners, based on documentation provided by clients, as well as solutions presented, and POs obtained
· Define volume of work, availability of subcontractors and forecast the time of technicians + other expenses
· Provides expert consulting services for special work and special situations
· Act as main technical support to team of installers + start-up technicians
· Proactively participate in technical development of employees (continuous training)
· Visit workplaces to provide professional supervision to technicians + verify execution of the work
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
· Manage workforce, in relation to execution of projects
· Provide professional coaching to employees by providing all necessary support to deliver on projects
· Participate in recruitment + day-to-day management of staffing needs of department
· Participate in development of a healthy work environment
· Resolve internal conflicts + carry out disciplinary process (as necessary)
· Participate in Occupational Health & Safety prevention activities (observation visits, policy enforcement …)
· 5+ years' Project Manager experience in some aspect of construction
· Excellent understanding and ability to participate in a multi-level environment
· Able to work with internal + external groups to facilitate a consultative approach and foster a sense of commitment, enthusiasm, and a desire for excellence (interpersonal skills)
· High degree of professionalism + integrity
· Able to ensure confidentiality of information entrusted + demonstrate diplomacy, tact + good judgment
· Outstanding verbal + written communication skills (French + English)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Suite + ERP software
· Possess a valid permit issued by the Bureau de la sécurité privée
· Valid driver's license
SALARY RANGE: $80,000 – $85,000
OTHER: benefits + hybrid (home / office) + company vehicle + gas card QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Paul Litschko at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; THE ROCKET – (28I22MTCHFBL)
3: Based on the job description … explain how you are a fit for this role.