In 2010, while browsing at a junk shop in Fresno, California, an old photograph caught Randy Guijarro’s eye. He paid two dollars and left the shop. Unknowingly, Randy had just purchased a priceless piece of American history. The metallic photo, taken outside a Fort Sumner, New Mexico saloon, depicted Wild West gunslinger, Billy the Kid and his gang playing a friendly game of croquet in 1878! Only the second confirmed image of Billy the Kid, it was authenticated by Kagin’s, a San Francisco-based company and valued at $5 million! Billy the Kid, born Henry McCarty, was an infamous outlaw who met a violent end at the age of 22. Kagin's spent a year researching the photo's origins, including tracking down the location where it was taken. Interestingly enough, despite its genteel appearance, at the time, croquet had an unsavory reputation and was associated with gambling and other vices.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really! That said, if you’re a Bilingual PR Account Manager in Toronto or Montreal – keep reading … and for more details, contact Jeanne Agius. POSITION: BILINGUAL PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
OFFICE: TORONTO -OR- MONTREAL (2 DAYS FROM OFFICE) INDUSTRY: PUBLIC RELATIONS & COMMUNICATION SERVICES
Our client is an integrated communications agency based in Toronto. They specialize in brand strategy, PR, experiential marketing, digital, and social media. With a strong focus on passion, creativity, and client growth, the agency creates magical moments of cross-pollination across various lifestyle sectors.
As a Bilingual PR Account Manager, you'll be an essential asset to their team. You will drive impactful communication strategies for their clients. This includes bringing brands to life through creative and emotional storytelling, building strong relationships, and achieving outstanding results. Your bilingual skills and strategic thinking are crucial for success in this role.
You'll collaborate with clients, their team, and external partners ensuring exceptional campaign outcomes. This position offers a platform to utilize your creativity, presentation skills, and project management expertise. If you're fluent in English and French, possess a minimum of 4+ years of agency experience, and have a passion for the fashion and beauty industry, we invite you to join them in Toronto or Montreal!
· Develop and execute impactful PR strategies that resonate with target audiences.
· Craft engaging content for press releases, pitches, articles, and more.
· Cultivate strong media relationships and secure valuable coverage.
· Monitor media landscape and industry trends to identify opportunities.
· Ideate, manage, and execute paid and earned influencer campaigns.
· Handle event management and logistics.
· Generate comprehensive reports and insights to showcase campaign outcomes.
· Collaborate with creative teams to ensure cohesive messaging.
· Act as a trusted advisor to clients, providing strategic PR counsel.
· Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, or a related field.
· 4+ years of agency experience.
· Showcase a strong track record of integrated PR campaigns in your portfolio.
· Fluent (English and French).
· Have an extensive network within the media and influencer landscape.
· Excel in written and verbal communication, with keen attention to detail.
· Constant creativity and adaptability to changing trends.
· Manage deadlines and multitask effectively.
· Possess a strong network, entrepreneurial mindset, or experience with entrepreneurs & community organizations.
· Detail-oriented, organized, and data-driven.
· Ideally, have experience in the public, not-for-profit, and/or finance sectors.
· Valuable if you can connect with Gen Z and/or Millennial audiences in a B2B or entrepreneurial context.
· Strong problem-solving skills and a commitment to positive outcomes.
SALARY: $65,000 – $75,000
OTHER: bonus potential + benefits + referral program + WFH Hybrid + vacation WHAT NOW? If you’re qualified for this role … the ball is in your court.
1: Email your resume to Jeanne Agius at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; HEY BILLY, SAY CHEESE (25H23MTCHFBL)
3: Based on the job description, explain how you are qualified for this role.