With October in full swing, it’s that time of year again – isn’t it?
Wherever we turn, we’re reminded of what has unofficially become the ‘flavour of the season’.
And, while this craze may have started with lattes, over the past few years, it’s quickly spread to include; biscotti, yogurt, granola and even popcorn spice … to name only a few.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Nothing at all!
That said, while you’re here, Mate Pavkovic is looking for a Legal Assistant (Corporate Commercial) for our client’s bustling practice.
POSITION: LEGAL ASSISTANT (CORPORATE COMMERCIAL) LOCATION: TORONTO INDUSTRY: LEGAL SERVICES
· Experience or familiarity with transactional documents relating to corporate transactions.
· Knowledge of corporate and minute book documents.
· Initial preparation for vaulting of Wills, POA’s and other Estate Documents.
· Proofreading and double checking all documents.
· Diarize and track deadlines.
· Compile record books + complete CPSO renewals.
· Handle administrative details with respect to accounting, expenses, opening and closing files, docketing, billing, etc.
· 3+ years’ experience as a Corporate legal assistant.
· Successful completion of a related post-secondary Legal Assistant and/or Law Clerk program.
· Ability to handle time pressure and stress of multiple demands.
REMUNERATION SALARY RANGE: $60,000 – $70,000 OTHER: benefits + vacation + professional & wellness programs
INTERESTED? If so, there are 3 things we need from you;
1. Send your resume to Mate Pavkovic at email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line of email reads; PUMPKIN SPICE – 20J23MTCHFBL
3. In a short email, please tell Mate why you are a fit for this position.